BidVertiser

Google
 

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nokia N96 to Launch in The UK on October 1

According to reports, Nokia’s next-gen mobile computer, the N96, is scheduled for an October 1 launch in the UK. The handset is the upgrade to their immensely popular N95 dual slider. Its form factor, as I’ve said before looks like a hybrid of the N95 and the N81. A dual slider, the N96 comes equipped with a 2.8-inch QVGA display with a 240 x 320 pixel resolution and 16 million colors.

   

The handset features a 3.5mm earphone socket that doubles as TV out, DVB-H TV broadcast support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP support, USB v2.0 and even though it has 16GB of internal user memory it also has support for microSD cards. The N96 is a GPS-enabled handset and also comes equipped with a 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with a Carl Zeiss lens and flash.This full featured handset is estimated to cost about Rs. 32,000 (£400).We can expect this handset hopefully in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

josephgopi said...

aplasweety4
hi friend ur blog seems to be good .. i ve started my blog just now so my friend i want u to visit my website frequently nd post some comments which ll be helpful to me pal and if u wish add as a friend of urs nd of sure I ll be visiting ur website daily ..... my website name s http://frendzz.com