BidVertiser

Google
 

Monday, March 3, 2008

Motorola Shows They're Still in The Race

Motorola also had plenty to show off at their Mobile Asia 2008 booth. From their CDMA handsets to the MOTOYUVA entry-level handsets to a 24 karat gold Moto RAZR V8 they were all there. Whatever we saw at GSMA World Mobile Congress in Barcelona, they brought them all out to show their Indian fans that they were still around and kicking.

Among the phones that were on display, was my personal favorite, the Z10 slider. I was hoping to get a look t at it and I was quite pleased that I did. This Banana like slider is a perfect fit for most (if not all) heads. What I mean by that is that the phone is designed to fit and flex a bit to fit your era and cheek. Its 3 megapixel, autofocus camera with xenon flash is better than decent and its scratch resistant display is perfect for clumsy types like myself.Also on display was the E8 with the touch sensitive keypad that is intuitive enough to change in accordance with the music player and camera. What that means is only specific keys will light up depending on the active application. The screen was a bit small (but superbly clear) though, I was told that was due to the scroll wheel. Source

No comments: